We take your privacy very seriously and wish for you to be fully informed about how your data is stored and used. This is in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We collect a variety of information before, during and after you book with Serenity Eye Photography and use any of our services. This includes:
• Names, Addresses and Contact Information of the person(s) placing an order with us.
• Names, Addresses and Contact Information of the person(s) using our services.
• Names (and in some cases ages and gender) of all participants of a photo shoot.
• Details and notes taken throughout a photo session or service provided to help us remember conversations during and details of your session.
If you E-Mail us or send us messages via social media, these messages are stored within our email system or social media accounts. These messages are stored for as long as practicable to allow us to provide you with better future services.
Serenity Eye Photography is collecting the data. We use a password protected data management software to hold our data.
The majority of our data is collected directly from you. Whether you fill out a form for us online, or tell us face to face, via the telephone, via e-mail or message on social media.
The data collected by Serenity Eye Photography is solely for the purpose of providing you with a service you have requested.
Some of the data we collect is to help provide you with a better customer service experience
We are required by law to collect and store certain information relating to any order you place with us.
Data we collect will be used by Serenity Eye Photography to enable us to provide our services and products to you.
Contact data (e-mail addresses) may be used to send you direct offers from Serenity Eye Photography about upcoming promotions or newsletters. These can be unsubscribed from at any time.
We do not sell your data to third party organisations. There are a few scenarios where some of your data may be shared with third parties to allow us to provide our services to you. These include:
• Delivery and Postage Service Providers to allow us to send you documentation and orders you have placed. (Information shared includes Name, Address and in some case e-mail address / mobile number)
• Manufacturers (our printing labs) if we are sending an order directly to you from a lab. (Information shared includes Name, Address and in some case e-mail address / mobile number)
• Law Enforcement and Legal Requirements – we will provide data to law enforcement agencies if issued with a court order to do so.
We collect, store and process your data in such a way that should have no negative effect on you as an individual.
Most data we collect is stored indefinitely. This is too allow us to provide a better service to you as a customer in the event that you contact us again in the future.
We are legally obliged to store some data for a minimum amount of time, for example sale order records, payment records etc.
If you have any questions about data we hold about you, please feel free to contact us. You may request a copy of any data we store about you – and we will comply with any requests as per the guidance of the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you would like any clarification on how we collect, store or process your data – please contact us directly.
If you would like further information on the legal guidelines we operate within, or have any concerns about how we use your data, please check the ICO’s website at https://ico.org.uk
This business is owned and operated by Emily Nolan trading as Serenity Eye Photography.
Our principal contact for business is : firstname.lastname@example.org